Call or Stop In to Register
Class fees are due at the time of registration. Please understand that registering for classes is your commitment to us that you plan on attending, as we plan accordingly. Cancellations are non-refundable. Class supplies are not included in the class fees unless otherwise noted.
- This event has passed.
Machine Appliqued Tea Towel
February 23 @ 10:00 am - February 26 @ 4:00 pm$25
Join us for this Machine Applique class on:
Saturday, February 23rd from 10am-1 pm or Tuesday, February, 26th from 1-4 pm.
We will be making a tea towel from Nancy Halvorsen’s new book “Home Grown”. We have three different towelings to pick from and the complete line of fabric. You are welcome to make any of the applique designs in her book on your towel. We will be teaching the technique of fusible applique using decorative stitches on your machine. You will learn how to trace, fuse, and cut out your designs and place them on your towel and applique down. Each student needs their own copy of the the “Home Grown” book as well as other supplies listed on the supply list. Class size is limited so please register as soon as possible by calling or stopping in.
- Machine, power cord, and open toe foot if you have one.
- Basic sewing supplies: thread to match applique shapes or black, bobbins, Scissors, seam ripper, pins, etc.
- Fine point sharpie marker and small sharp scissor
- “Home Grown” Book
- 30″ of toweling and fabric large enough for all applique shapes
- Fusible web enough to trace all pieces
- Teflon Pressing sheet
- Small iron and pressing pad if you have one for your own use.
- Large piece of either Tear Away firm stabilizer or Wash Away Stabilizer